Have you ever encountered a person that gives you the side eye when you “whip out” your boobs to feed your baby? Or that person that actually dares speak to you about it? We are here to help you with some quick and easy responses to these ignoramus people.
Give a few exaggerated blinks and then continue on as if that person doesn’t exist.
2. Toss them your spit up rag.
“I’m so glad you are watching while I breastfeed. She spits up all over the place and it’s really helpful having an extra set of hands to help clean up the mess. How very thoughtful of you.” You could even bat your eyelashes at them as an impressive gesture of your gratitude.
3. “Take a picture, it’ll last longer!”
Do people still say that? …
4. Start shouting, “help! This person is harassing me!”
5. Serenade them.
Begin singing “my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard…”
6. Compliment them on their incredible talent.
“Is staring your super power? What use is that? My super power is creating milk. Top that!”
7. Start squeezing the breast that isn’t being suckled and shoot milk at the person while shouting, “Pew! Pew!”
What are some of your favorite comebacks to those people that are offended by seeing breasts only in the context of feeding babies?